The North Carolina Oncology Management Society’s Patient Advocacy Committee provides members with current patient advocacy issues relating to oncology patients that have the potential to affect the professional or business interests of oncology practices across North Carolina.
The following resources may be used to identify financial assistance programs for patients receiving specific oncology agents:
Additional information may be found in the ACCC Patient Assistance and Reimbursement Guide.
Bobbie Buell has introduced a one-stop resource tool to assist in identifying financial assistance programs.
This tool can be found at assistPoint.com.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO THIS MINUTE:
- Search by generic, brand name, manufacturer, or ICD-9 for the enrollment forms you need
- Get Enrollment Form PDFs for 113 cancer drugs
- Get NDC numbers for all of those drugs
- Find the HCPCS J-code for each drug
- Get Coding and Billing Guidelines for many drugs
- Learn more about the drugs you give
- WHAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO:
- Get enrollment forms for every drug you use
- “Auto-fill” enrollment forms through an interface with your Revenue Cycle Management, Practice Management, or EMR systems
- Complete several forms at once by answering just a few questions
- Have several options for electronic signature
- Have ‘live’ links to the disease-specific Foundations right on the drug page
- Track your registrations and forms for all programs on the site
- Allow patients to finish registration and signatures right on the patient site
- And, whatever you tell us you need!